Saturday, November 24, 2012

Rock

I.

hidden underneath alcohol-spun quips
the Core fastens its seat belts though it needs them not
sober yet half drunk the Core forges forward 
reliably 
steadily
controlling itself
controlling inebriation in its impossible innateness
like a faithful man controls his lust
controlling and loose
like a faithful man in many beds 
simultaneous feat

hidden underneath asinine tales
the Core exposes its necrotic tissue though it needs to not
pushing yet half pulling the Core marches on
like a jerk
like an asshole
filtering them
filtering candidates in the strictest sense
like a true Man filters his troops
demanding and forgiving
like a true Man in one bed
simultaneous feat


II.

I am hidden for Me
I am hidden for Them

I hide Her under the flaps of my Core
I fly Her with the Wings on my back


III.

I have Her
I have our Spawn
I shield Them in my Core and my Wings

I have Her
I have the Spawn
I shield Them My Life in perfect Solitude in perfect Rock

IV. 

I shield Them using alcohol-spun quips
I shield Them using asinine tales

I hide Her with my asshole Core
I hide Her with my jerk Wings

V.

I cut Chaff like a true Man in one bed
I possess no lust outside this bed

I lose control of lust in Her bed
I cut Chaff to be in Her bed

No comments:

Post a Comment