Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Last Time

You wanted to finish the movie
So we go back to your place 
I prop your laptop on my belly
I prop my head on your pillow 
I prop my body next to your body

Before I hit play


You leaned in to give me a kiss
So I go back to your lips
I cover your body with mine
I dive under your arms your breath
I sink myself into you oh so soft

Before I move on

You looked like a princess under me
So I slow down to savor
I nibble at your bottom lip taste the coffee in your mouth
I tug and push at your princess hair hold your head so soft
I press my hand on your clavicle cover your heart soft so soft

Before I had to move on

You looked like a princess before me
So I slow my words
I look away from your grey green eyes
I want to be gentle without being soft
I give you no good reason and no good rhyme

No comments:

Post a Comment