Saturday, February 15, 2014

Alexis

I.

I can give you some
I can give you more
but you want more than some and more

I can take from you
I can take from us
but I will protect you from me and me from me

you are gentle sweet girl
a thing I know not how to adore
a thing I have never met before
you are too good in ways
I am unready for

you want more than some and more
you should be given sum of all

II.

evolutions 
sandwiched by past and future
wake from pain fulfillment self reveal
wait for new takes new gives a new self keel

the future me and the now you, fill
the now me and the now you, nil
evolved versions of me
evolved versions of you 
kaleidoscoped stories of me and you

who is unsure cannot give
who cannot give shall not take

my sweet dear girl
I give you all of all by taking nil of nil

III.

sit confused and irked and alone
eternal discontent curious to beat

No comments:

Post a Comment