Thursday, June 6, 2013

so long

Your long hands tugged at my lower back 
Your soft lips pushed at my lips

Your long arms locked me at the hip 
Your soft breasts pushed at my breasts

Your long body wanted to advance and advance you did
pushing me so 
my upper back gnawing into the railing
my lower back still in your hands

Your soft lips wanted to advance and advance you did
bending me a
thin bamboo my neck my back protrude into sea breeze
my lower back still in your hands

I bend and I whimper and I melt and I rest 
in your cabin of long hands and long arms and long legs
cabin by the sea

I open my eyes to the dark sky the dark sea and see 
that I need not five senses 
but one but
that ship has sailed

long limbs
so long
so long, mate
so long
ago

my lower back still in your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment