Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Waiting Room

Nothing I have done matters
Nothing I do matters
Nothing I will do matters, or will matter

This fight is worth fighting for
As long as I know I will lose.

Otherwise, my feet leave the track of a Fool

The fight for prestige wealth acceptance
To be desired and envied by our fellow Fools
The disguised fight against Death
I will disguisedly lose

Iron Man atop Mount Everest
Enjoy the high

But know that Dr. Maslow is a quack against Death
Prestige is not remembered
Wealth you bequeath to Fools
And what better antithesis to acceptance than Death

Come judgment day 
Dr. Maslow is my God
Lovingly directing us to Hell
for like the Egyptians
we have built but failed to reach a nonexistence

So 


Toil
to lose
for what else is there for us to do
magazines in the waiting room of Death

No comments:

Post a Comment